iDebit is a secure online payment method that directly connects people to their online banking account from a payment point. It allows secure and real-time payments without using a credit card.
Founded in 2006, it’s predominantly available to Canadian citizens and not readily available at US-based online casinos. It’s similar to Instadebit and cuts out the third party between a person’s bank account and the online casino account.
iDebit is a straightforward online payment method that allows you to make online casino deposits without using a credit or debit card. It conveniently provides access to your bank account to make payments.
It’s an instant online casino deposit method. This means transactions are processed in real-time, and you can immediately place bets with your deposited gambling bankroll. You can also withdraw funds to your iDebit account, which is similar to other e-wallets in how it works.
What we like about iDebit
- Security is a top priority for iDebit. It uses 128-bit encryption for all transactions. The company’s servers are in a restricted-access data center, requiring biometric measures for authorized access.
- Real-time processing of transactions cuts out the wait for deposit approvals at online casinos.
What could be improved about iDebit
Withdrawing funds to iDebit isn’t complicated, but under Canadian law, funds can only be held in the iDebit account for 28 days. Thereafter funds should be withdrawn to a bank account or vendor.
The company could expand its horizons, so it’s more readily available and accepted at US online casinos.
How to use iDebit as a payment method at an online casino
- Visit the iDebit website and follow the step-by-step process to register an account. You can process your first payment as a guest without registering an account but will need one for subsequent payments
- Visit any of the best iDebit online casinos and access the payment methods
- Select iDebit as your preferred method of payment
- Use it to make your online casino deposits and withdrawals
You also need to link a bank account to your iDebit account. An online casino must be registered with and allow iDebit as a payment option for you to use this payment option.
iDebit is a straightforward, secure digital payment method. Hopefully, it will expand its horizons and be supported by more international online casinos.
iDebit enables you to make payments directly from your online banking account. You use the same username and password for iDebit as you would for your online banking profile.
iDebit can take up to five business days to process withdrawals to your bank account.