Jeton is a globally renowned instant payment option widely accepted by thousands of retailers and online casinos. The service currently supports more than 50 different currencies across 100 different countries and growing.
Jeton has become popular with online casino users the world over thanks to its instant transfer functionality. JetonCash, for example, is one of several features that allow users to purchase credit to use in their online wallet, and then at casinos or online stores, without the need to disclose private details.
JetonCash is available in widely exchanged currencies such as USD, GBP, JPY and EUR. The Jeton Wallet service, meanwhile, which is often available at online casinos, allows users to deposit in their private Jeton accounts before increasing their gaming balances.
What we like about Jeton
- Simple deposit and currency exchange functionality
- Focus on anonymity
- 24/7 support available
How to use Jeton as a payment method at an online casino
- Set up a Jeton account and wallet via the brand’s website or app
- Make a deposit into your Jeton wallet through the payment provider
- Log into your chosen casino or slots site
- Select ‘Jeton’ as your preferred deposit method and follow the instructions to link your account
- Choose how much money from your Jeton wallet you would like to deposit
- Provided that you have funds available in your Jeton wallet, the money will transfer to your casino balance
Jeton is a flexible, user-friendly e-wallet that is being increasingly adopted by online casinos. With 24/7 customer care and app access, depositing money into your Jeton account and then over to your chosen casino takes only a matter of minutes.
Yes, it’s completely free to use Jeton Wallet to deposit into, as well as to link with, participating casinos online.
No, for security purposes, Jeton only allows one account per customer.
The best thing to do is contact Jeton’s customer care team directly for advice.