NETELLER is an e-money transfer service founded in 1999. People use it for online money transfers to pay for goods and services. This payment method is especially popular in iGaming and is widely accepted by online casinos. NETELLER is owned and operated by PaySafe, a global payments company.
As a widely accepted e-wallet, this digital payment method allows people to purchase goods or services with the money in their NETELLER accounts. It provides an alternative to the online use of a credit or debit card.
NETELLER is available in more than 200 countries and offers flexible deposit options. It provides multiple withdrawal options, including withdrawals to bank accounts, Visa, Mastercard and e-wallets.
Online casinos in the United States frequently accept NETELLER as a payment method. It’s fast and secure and allows players to transfer large sums, depending on the deposit rules of the online casino.
What we like about NETELLER
- NETELLER offers its customers both credit and debit cards. It’s Mastercard-affiliated so that you can withdraw funds at an ATM from your NETELLER account.
- Real-time transactions for the instant availability of online casino deposits
- Secure and fast online casino payment method
- You can also withdraw online casino wins through NETELLER
What could be improved NETELLER
NETELLER may freeze funds in your digital account for several reasons, such as suspicious activity on accounts or clearance delays. Customer support could be expanded to include additional communication methods, as support is currently limited to email, although VIP account holders also have access to chat. The NETELLER website does offer an extensive FAQ section, which is helpful.
How to use NETELLER
- Open a NETELLER account on their website
- Add a funding option and fund your account
- Visit any of the accredited and best NETELLER online casinos
- Choose NETELLER as your preferred payment option
- Make online casino deposits and withdrawals using NETELLER
NETELLER is a secure and fast method for all online casino transactions. It’s a supported payment method at most US online casinos.