eZeeWallet is an all-in-one digital wallet that welcomes payments from more than 50 different providers. Offered as a one-stop solution for managing multiple money streams, its app is largely promoted to business users, but it’s accepted at several casinos worldwide for depositing.
eZeeWallet provides 24/7 access to digital money via app, with secure processing and full regulation/certification. When depositing at a casino online, eZeeWallet users can simply connect their accounts from their respective banking sections.
eZeeWallet provides customers with a complete breakdown of all their transactions, including those made to casinos, via app. The service accepts external payment methods such as PayU, Giropay, POLi, Trustly, Klarna and UPI.
What we like about eZeeWallet
- All your transactions are clear to see in one place
- Easy to link up with online casinos
- Accepts multiple diverse payment methods
- Cost-effective fees and commission
How to use eZeeWallet as a payment method at an online casino
- Register for a free eZeeWallet account
- Head to your chosen casino and select banking or deposit options
- Select eZeeWallet as your deposit method and enter in how much you would like to deposit
- Log into your eZeeWallet account when requested and authorize the payment
- Head back to the casino – the transaction will be instantaneous
eZeeWallet is a multifunctional digital payment platform for personal and business users. It’s accepted at many different online casinos. eZeeWallet helps to make it easier for players to consolidate money from various card and prepay sources before depositing into their chosen casino. It’s extremely easy to use – and competes well in terms of speed and cost.
No, eZeeWallet is a digital wallet solution that brings together funds from various providers. It’s a one-step solution to pay into a casino account with digital money.
eZeeWallet can charge fees for you to deposit and use funds through the service. These will vary depending on your territory, and how much money you choose to pay in.