VIPCoin Casino is operated by Versus Odds B.V. bearing company registration number 147011, a company incorporated under the laws of Curaçao, having its registered address at Korporaalweg 10, Willemstad, Curaçao, holder of the License 8048/JAZ2021-033, issued by Antillephone N.V. Payments are processed by Deloraze Limited, with its registered address at Menandrou, 4, Gala Tower, 2nd Floor, 1066, Nicosia, Cyprus, registration number 410283, as per agreement between the two companies.
1. Before registering an account on the website VIPCoinCasino.com, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By completing the registration form and clicking on Terms and Conditions checkbox you (hereafter referred as “you” or ”the player”) agree to accept VIPCoin Casino (hereafter referred as “VIPCoin Casino”, “we”, “us” , “the website”, “the house”) Terms of Service.
2. You understand and accept, that we are unable to provide You with any legal advice or assurances, and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that, at all times, you comply with the laws, which govern you, and that you have the legal right to register and use an account on VIPCoin Casino.
3. The website reserves the right to modify and amend the Terms and Conditions with or without notice at any time with immediate effect.
4. The website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law.
5. If you are a citizen or resident of a country where our service may be illegal and we determine you have played in violation of these terms, we reserve the right to close your account and refund your balance without notice moving forward.
6. You may only use the services, if you are 18 years of age, or older (or have reached the legal age for use in your jurisdiction) and it is legal for you to do so, according to the laws that apply in your jurisdiction.
9. The player must provide valid personal data during registration, including valid telephone number.
10. We reserve the right to ask for a proof of age, location and/or identity from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account if the player fails to meet this requirement.
11. Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
12. Using a proxy, VPN, or other software/hardware artificial means of spoofing your location is prohibited.
13. You are not permitted to create more than one account per person, household, IP and/or computer on the website.
14. The website allows depositing the following currency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, Tether, Binance coin.
15. Players choose the default currency of their accounts upon registration. The available currencies are US Dollars, Euro or bits (uBTC).
1 BTC = 1,000,000 uBTC
1 uBTC = 0.000001 BTC
In case you choose UBC (uBTC or also “bits”) as a default currency, then one chip in your VIPCoin Casino balance will be equal to 0.000001 BTC, or 1 uBTC. When the default currency of an account is UBC all deposits of that account will be converted into said chips.
17. VIPCoin Casino does not permit registration and playing activity of more than one (1) Account in connection with your use of the website’s platforms. If you register for or create multiple Accounts, VIPCoin Casino reserves the right to terminate any and all Account(s) held by you. We reserve the right to confiscate any funds or winnings created by gaming activity related to multiple accounts.
18. As part of the registration process, you will have to choose a username and password to enter your account on the website. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not share your login details with anyone. We are not to be held responsible for any abuse or misuse of your member Account by third parties due to your disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, active or passive, of your login details to any third party.
19. The player shall not provide access to his or her user account or allow using the website to any third party.
20. If you notice that you have more than one registered account on the website you must notify us immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your account on VIPCoin Casino being blocked for access.
21. The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
22. VIPCoin Casino reserves the right to refuse or close any account registered on the website at its sole discretion.
23. The house reserves the right to declare a wager void, partially or in full, if the house, at its own discretion, deems it obvious that there was an error, mistake, misprint, human or technical error on the pay-table, odds or software.
24. For the protection of our customers and the integrity of the services, the use of all unfair practices when using the services is strictly prohibited. If any party is found to be participating in any form of collusion or other activities that we consider to constitute cheating their Account may be permanently closed and any balance may be at risk of forfeiture or withholding.
25. No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be made if a player wishes and complies with these Terms of Service and the Casino’s other general rules and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the player. The player understands and acknowledges that the player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the player may lose any money that is deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
26. If it is discovered that a deposit is the result of a double-spend, we will consider it an act of fraud. If a deposit you make to your VIPCoin Casino player account does not clear the Blockchain within three hours, it will be considered fraud and our bitcoin payment processor will automatically flag those transactions. Flagged transactions will cause your player account to automatically be disabled. All play associated with that deposit will be null and void and your account will reset to the balance before the flagged deposit. Likewise, if a deposit is intentionally delayed by the player through the Blockchain, it will be considered fraud.
27. In order to deposit funds into your VIPCoin Casino Account, you can transfer funds from your personal cryptocurrency wallets to the corresponding wallets on your Deposit page. Please contact our support team to inquire about the payment methods which are most favorable for your country of residence.
28. We do not accept third party payments. You must make deposits only from a supported crypto currency wallet for your currency of choice which rightfully belongs to you. If we determine during the security checks that you have violated this condition your winnings will be confiscated and original deposit returned to the owner of the payment account. VIPCoin Casino is not responsible for the lost funds deposited from third party accounts.
29. All play and winnings associated with a deposit which is not verified by the Blockchain within a reasonable period of time will be null and void. The account associated with the deposit will be temporarily closed and all costs incurred by VIPCoin Casino, including provider and platform fee retrieval, affiliate commissions, and administrative costs associated with these transactions will be noted on your account. A verification as per p.9 is required to reopen a suspended or deactivated account. If your account is reopened, all debts determined by VIPCoin Casino must be satisfied before you may play any Games or make a withdrawal in the future.
30. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions (‘ESPs’) to process such financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize us, as necessary, to instruct such ESPs to handle account deposits and withdrawals from Your Account and you irrevocably agree that we may give such instructions on Your behalf in accordance with Your requests as submitted using the relevant feature on Our Platforms. You agree to be bound by the regulations imposed by each applicable ESP. In the event of conflict between these Terms of Service and the ESP’s regulations, these Terms of Service shall prevail.
31. Withdrawals will be made to the wallet address stated during the withdrawal request. In order to withdraw any funds which have been deposited, we require the blockchain to give at a minimum 4 confirmations of your deposit before a withdrawal can be made. If you deposit with a small mining fee, the confirmations can take up several hours. In no event will we be liable for delays caused by missing confirmations in the blockchain.
32. If we mistakenly credit your Account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, human error, or otherwise, the amount will remain property of us and the amount will be deducted from your Account. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
33. VIPCoin Casino reserves the right to request additional verification procedures for any payout, and further reserves the right to carry out such verification procedures in case of lower payouts. Further verification is not mandatory by default, unless the Casino’s risk management team requires such. Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account, are advised to contact Customer Support.
34. All transactions shall be checked in order to prevent money laundering. If a Member becomes aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, they must report this to the Company immediately. VIPCoin Casino may suspend, block or close a Member Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. Enhanced due diligence may be done in respect of withdrawals of funds not used for wagering and wagering of funds may be requested. Withdrawal requests shall be processed as soon as reasonably possible. VIPCoin Casino maintains a target of one (1) working day for the processing of payouts but does not hold itself liable for a specific period of time in this regard. If you win 2 Bitcoin or more, we reserve the right to divide the payout into 10 installments, paid with 10 per cent every month for 10 months until the full amount is paid out.
35. Please be advised that our products are consumed instantly when playing. Thus, we cannot provide returns of goods, refunds or cancellation of your service when playing. If you play a game with cryptocurrency, the money will be drawn from your player account instantly.
36. You will not get any interest on outstanding amounts and you shall not treat the Company as a financial institution.
37. Player’s identity check may require a selfie, a selfie with a note to the casino, a phone call or verification of a player via live video call (Skype), copy of government Identification, passport, recent utility or cable bill, or any other valid documents and methods deemed necessary by the house management.
38. If a player becomes aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, they must report this to the Company immediately. VIPCoin Casino may suspend, block or close an Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. Enhanced due diligence may be done in respect of withdrawals of funds not used for wagering.
39. If you are eligible for a bonus, that is for example a login bonus or a deposit bonus, wagering requirements will apply before you are eligible to make any cash-outs of the bonus or winnings. VIPCoin Casino reserves the right to require wagering of any deposit amount when bonus abuse is suspected. The wagering requirements, which can vary, will be displayed when receiving the bonus. Unless otherwise specified, the bonus amount, the qualifying deposit and any free spin winnings are subject to a x50 wagering requirement. If you would like to request a withdrawal before the wagering requirements are fulfilled, VIPCoin Casino will deduct the whole bonus amount as well as any winnings before approving any withdrawal. Wagering at Video Poker, roulette (any roulette), Black Jack (any Black Jack) or any other Table Game does not count in the wagering requirements. Bonuses that are with a no-deposit requirement have a maximum withdraw limit of €200 or equal in other currency. VIPCoin Casino reserves the right to impose, at our own discretion, geographical limitations to individual bonus schemes. Local wagering requirements may be applied. Bonuses/Free spins at VIPCoin Casino can only be received once per household / IP. Risk-free bets on any games do not qualify for VIPCoin Casino’s wagering requirements and not qualify for jackpot games.
40. You confirm that you are aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. VIPCoin Casino is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website. You enter the website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
41. Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, we, our directors, employees, partners, service providers shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Websites or your participation in the Games.
42. We are taking effective measures to protect player’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the house is not responsible for how the information is further treated by third parties, for example third party software providers or affiliates. Treatment of player’s private data by such parties is subject to terms and conditions of these parties, if any.
43. We are not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit player’s access to the website or prevent player from an uninterrupted play.
44. All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
45. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information.
46. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
47. We have a zero tolerance policy towards fraudulent or unethical activity. This includes, but is not limited to: game manipulation or payment fraud, or manipulation of the multi-currency facilities, fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (i.e. chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (i.e. money laundering) or the failure on the part of your bank or ESP to honor your transactions.
48. We reserve the right to terminate the player account and suspend all payouts to the player if we suspect fraudulent or unethical activity. This decision is at our sole discretion and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. VIPCoin Casino also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
49. VIPCoin Casino is complying with the data protection and privacy laws and is treating all customer information as strictly confidential.
50. VIPCoin Casino collects personal information when you register with VIPCoin Casino, when you use our products or services, when you visit VIPCoin Casino pages or the pages of certain VIPCoin Casino partners and when you enter VIPCoin Casino promotions. The information may include the player’s name, date of birth, postal address, email address.
51. We collect information about your gaming and financial transactions with VIPCoin Casino and with our business partners, including information about your use of gaming products, financial products and other services that we offer.
52. VIPCoin Casino automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
53. VIPCoin Casino uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
54. In case VIPCoin Casino discovers that a player has participated in any type of fraudulent activity, such as game manipulation, payment fraud, provision of false personal data, money laundering, using stolen credit cards, etc., we reserve the right to disclose such player’s personal data to the relevant authorities.
55. You may contact our Support Team at [email protected] or on live chat and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to the website and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
The Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Curacao. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of Curacao shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference between them concerning the Terms and any matter arising hereunder. You and We irrevocably waive any right that either may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. You expressly consent to personal jurisdiction of said courts over You and expressly agree to accept service of notice of any proceedings brought therein by transmitting said notice to You at the email address You have provided in Your Account.
The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by VIPCoin Casino posting such modification and/or amendment in the “Terms of Service” section of the Website. It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications.
These Terms of Service represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Website, and supersede any prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.
Any player that is physically present in any of these countries, at the moment when an acceptance of the contract is concluded, is strictly prohibited from using the online gaming services. If a player is found in breach of this and provides misleading details on their location, all deposits and withdrawals will be null and void.
56. It is the players responsibility to adhere to national legislation in their country. If player opens an account in a prohibited country then we are not obligated to refund any funds you may have won or wagered in this instance. Specifically, residents of the Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Aruba, Bonaire, Czech Republic, Cambodia, Cyprus, Cuba, Ecuador, Eritrea, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Lybia, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Slovakia, South Korea, St. Maarten, St. Eustatia and Saba, Sudan, Singapore, Slovenia, Syria, Spain, Taiwan, the Dutch Caribbean Island of Curaçao, Uganda, United States of America, the United Kingdom, Yemen, Zimbabwe are prohibited from using this website.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about this website, or the services you have been provided from it, you can raise an official complaint with the body who issues our gambling license here: [email protected]
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to, and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the “Terms and Conditions” section of the Web site. It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand or agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
How to easily print/download the Terms and Conditions (T&C) section
If at any time, you would like to print or download the whole T&;C section, simply follow the below steps.
Step 1: Click the Three-Dot icon in the top right corner of your browser.
Step 2: From the drop-down menu, select the option Print.
Step 3: A new pop-up will show. In the Destination section, you can choose between two options: printing the T&C (choose the name of your installed printer) or downloading the T&C (choose the command Save as PDF).
Step 4: Click on the preferred option.
Step 5: To successfully finish your printing/downloading of the T&C, click on the command Print or Save.
Step 6: The downloaded T&C can be found in your Downloads folder.